Monday, September 8, 2008

Special Report: the Brady-less bunch



Well Jets, Bills, and Dolphins fans silently rejoice as a Mr. Tom Brady is out for the season. Brady tore a ligament in his knee forcing him to hang up his cleats for the season and undergo surgery. So now Favre is back, Pennington is in Miami, the Bills destroyed the Seahawks and now Brady is out for the season. Um, screw the NFC East, but the AFC East is going to be the most fun this season to watch.

So Brady is out, and now newcomer, USC Quarterback Matt Cassel has taken the reigns in New England. Well Patriot fans, this will finally settle the long debate. Is Tom Brady the best QB in the NFL or is the O line for New England really that good? Well, from the looks of things, I'd say that the line was a bit static as the Patriots barely beat the Chiefs 17-10. It will be interesting if Cassel can handle the torch. We all know that Aaron Rodgers has his hands full in Green Bay. However, Cassel may have the best line, great running-back, and top receivers on his side. Oh, darn...

This does raise the question, are the Patriots still favored to win the the AFC East. Well let's take a look at the schedule...
1KCW 17-10131815272.25110116.04133.30
2@NYJ9/14 
3MIA9/21 
5@SF10/5 
6@SD10/12 
7DEN10/20 
8STL10/26 
9@IND11/2 
10BUF11/9 
11NYJ11/13 
12@MIA11/23 
13PIT11/30 
14@SEA12/7 
15@OAK12/14 
16ARI12/21

Well, by the looks of it. Um, yeah, they are still my favorite to win the AFC East. However, the Pats @ Jets looks awfully intriguing to watch now. This is not the best scenario for a young quarterback to go through. Now the Pats stare down the legend himself, Brett Favre. First game in the Meadowlands as a Jet, and you know he will be giving his 100% to the game.

Now I know all the Patriot fans feel bad for dear old Tom. I honestly cannot say the same. Sure, I hope Brady gets better and is ready to play next season. But, I mean, Tom Brady and Manny Ramirez are now off the fields in Massachusetts. This season just keeps getting better and better! I don't have to hate Boston as much as I did for the last Eon and a half. 

Now, before people get upset and tell me how insensitive I am. Why don't we direct our attention below the text. 

Go On...



You can read the rest after you look at the picture, scroll down...



 Yes, that is Brazilian bombshell, Giselle. Now, I am not going to be so overly sensitive about a man who is about to play "Naughty Nurse" at the Ritz Carlton all season. "So let me get this straight, I get to hang out with my supermodel girlfriend, go through therapy after my surgery, and not get my head pounded in everyday?" I concur Mr. Brady, that's sounds like a pretty good deal to me too. 

So until next time. Goodbye for the season, Tom. We wish you a speedy recovery... On the field or off, your still going to be the ultimate winner....

You Son of a Bitch...

No comments: